Dyngus Day is (on its solution to) getting again to regular in Buffalo! As residence of the Dyngus Day capitol of the world, Western New York beloved to get their polka on, outfitted with pussy willows and squirt weapons.
At most locations, Dyngus Day celebrations will look slightly bit completely different than you’re used to seeing, due to social distancing and regulations–but, relaxation assured, you’ll not go one other day lacking out on Dyngus Day celebrations.
The Dyngus Day Parade within the Polonia District in Buffalo will occur immediately. Now, it should solely be 10 blocks lengthy, and other people should be spaced out alongside the parade route, so they’re encouraging everybody that’s to take a look at the parade on their stay stream Fb web page.
Organizers for the North Tonawanda Dyngus Day parade are additionally prepared to start in a while this afternoon!
Who’s celebrating Dyngus Day in Buffalo this yr? Listed here are a number of the bars and eating places which are getting their polka on!
- The Stage – Buffalo Contact and West of the Mark will likely be enjoying. 8166 Fundamental St, Buffalo, NY 14221
- The Cave – These Idiots will likely be enjoying. 71 Army, Buffalo, NY 14207
- Tappo- The Pierogi Brothers will likely be acting on the Chandler Road areas. This will likely be a ticketed occasion.
- Polish Falcons may have a Dyngus Day celebration. Tickets are required. 445 Columbia Ave, Depew, NY 14043
- STO Lat and BFLO may have TWO completely different ticketed classes occurring. Sure, you may be allowed to polka however in sure polka areas. 4475 Transit Street Buffalo, NY 14221